Brevard Property Management
WE CAN HELP MANAGE YOUR BREVARD RENTAL PROPERTY
Our management staff is highly qualified and experienced to help you with the management and leasing placement of your property.
We provide full service property management that specializes in Single Family Homes, Town homes, and Condominiums in Brevard County, Florida. Our flexible services compliment residential real estate investments and the needs of individual owners.
4 Reasons to Work with Paradise Property Management in Brevard County
Benefits of Using Paradise Property Management
- 24 hour a day, 7 days a week availability
- Advertising on Multiple Listing Service, our website, signs where allowed, and national rental websites
- Appfolio electronic accounting for monthly and year end statements
- Tenant screening to include full criminal, credit, job income, eviction, and residential verification on all adult applicants.
- Digital photos of move-out inspections and attorney approved leases
Full-Service Brevard Property Management
Located in the heart of Indian Harbour Beach, Paradise Property Management of
Brevard, Inc. offers exceptional property management services that compliment
residential real estate investments and the needs of individual owners.
Our experienced management team is fully staffed. Dawn Ostovich, our Director of Property Management is a Certified Property Residential Manager and has been doing property management for fourteen years. Use some due diligence before hiring anyone to manage your largest asset.
All of our Property Managers are Licensed Realtors, and or Brokers in the State of Florida. Don't necessarily assume that any Property Manager you hire is licensed. Please check with the DBPR (Department of Business & Professional Regulation) .
You can also find out through the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) if they have any complaints filed against them.
Hire National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) withesignations, they have the industry knowledge and heightened expertise in doing the best possible job. They are Real Estate professionals who know first hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today's constantly changing economic & legislative environment.
Check with our references and see how we go above and beyond the call of duty compared to most management companies because we pride ourselves in providing excellent services and we love what we do.
Owner Frequently Asked Questions
What if my resident doesn't pay rent?
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and we do extend a three-day grace period.
- The majority of our tenants pay their rent in a timely manner however there may be occasion when rent is received late. Late fees will be assessed on the fourth day of the month. If rent is still not paid we will serve a "3 Day Notice to Pay or Deliver Possession" to the resident. Once this notice expires and still no payment is received we can begin the eviction process. Full evictions are very rare and usually can be avoided through proper communication with the resident.
View All Owner FAQ's
Brevard Area Information
Just 35 miles east of Orlando, Brevard County prides itself as the home of Kennedy Space Center, the birthplace of U.S. manned spaceflight; Port Canaveral, the second-busiest cruise port in the world; 72 miles of beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches; and the largest collection of endangered wildlife and plants in the continental United States.
With its tropical weather, cultural activities, educational opportunities, active and passive recreation options, high-technology industries, and family-friendly atmosphere, the Space Coast offers an exceptional quality of life that residents and visitors enjoy year-round. More than 500,000 people call its 16 municipalities and unincorporated areas "home."