Indian Harbour Beach Property Management Provider
Let us manage your Indian Harbour Beach rental property
Our management staff is highly qualified and experienced to help you with the management and leasing placement of your property.
We provide full service property management that specializes in Single Family Homes, Town homes, and Condominiums in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. Our flexible services compliment residential real estate investments and the needs of individual owners.
Benefits of Using Paradise Property Management
- Competitive Fee Structure
- A management company that is properly insured and licensed
- Access to repair vendors that are licensed and insured
- Advertising on Multiple Listing Service, our website, signs where allowed, and national rental websites to insure shorter vacancy loss
- Appfolio electronic accounting for monthly and year end statements
- Tenant screening to include full criminal, credit, job income, eviction, and residential verification on all adult applicants.
- Digital photos of move-out inspections and attorney approved leases
Inquire About Our Services
Full-Service Indian Harbour Beach Property Management+
Located in the heart of Indian Harbour Beach, Paradise Property Management of Indian Harbour Beach, Inc. offers exceptional property management services that compliment residential real estate investments and the needs of individual owners.
All of our Property Managers are Licensed Realtors, and or Brokers in the State of Florida as well as members of NARPM®. Don't necessarily assume that any Property Manager you hire is licensed or has the education backing of the National Association of Property Managers. Please check with the DBPR (Department of Business & Professional Regulation) and NARPM®.
You can also find out through the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) if they have any complaints filed against them.
Hire National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) with designations, they have the industry knowledge and heightened expertise in doing the best possible job. They are property management professionals who know first hand the unique challenges of managing rental property in today's constantly changing economic & legislative environment.
Check with our references and see how we go above and beyond the call of duty compared to most management companies because we pride ourselves in providing excellent services and we love what we do.
Your rental property will rent faster when listed with a professional rental person.
The only priority for a property management professional is management and leasing.
By using a service that is equipped to deal with inquiries rather than the use of private ads or accepting tenants without full information, you the owner can only benefit.
Rental Placement Services+
- Your rental will be placed in the multiple-listing service (MLS)
- Your rental will be placed on our website
- It will be advertised all over the web with many different rental sites
- We show your rental to prospective tenants
- A credit and criminal profile is performed on each applicant
- A reference check and employment verification will be done
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income. Property managers make their living because they know the rental market; know what comparable properties are renting for, and what potential renters are willing to pay for a rental property. They have the marketing knowhow to reach potential renters and they have the experience and resources to weed out potential bad renters
- All Leases are attorney prepared
- Your lease is reviewed and stamped by our attorney
- We collect the first months rent and security deposit at move-on
- We comply with all known required state disclosures
- You receive a copy of all documents via Docusign
Services We Provide as Your Indian Harbour Beach Property Manager
- Our team will do a neighborhood analysis of all the homes rented in the last 12 months in your homes subdivision to come up with the true and competitive rental price
- Our team will assess what needs to be done to make sure your home is rental ready
- We will provide written estimates for any and all repairs needed
- Listed on our highly ranked website
- Listed with internet rental sites all over the web
- Listed with AHRN
- Listed on the Multiple Listing Service
- Credit check
- Criminal and Terrorist Check
- Employment and/or Income verification
- Rental and/or Mortgage verification
- Pet screening
- Placed in our non interest bearing escrow account
- Accounts reconciled per Florida Statutes
- Security Deposit Return or Claims done per Florida Statute 83.49
- Contains all Florida required statutes
- Attorney written and signed leases
We can accommodate hours outside of business hours for non emergencies as well.
Indian Harbour Beach Area Information
Indian Harbour Beach was founded on June 6, 1955, by W. Lansing Gleason, John H. Neafie and Louis S. Henry. Along with Palm Beach and Sanibel, Indian Harbour Beach ranks among the top 3 places to live in Florida according to AreaVibes livability score.
The Indian Harbour Beach Recreation Center is located in 27-acre Gleason Park on the corner of South Patrick Drive and Yacht Club Boulevard. The Recreation Department offers a wide variety of classes, services and activities, ranging from those for toddlers and preschoolers, to a Senior Leisure-time Club. Also located in the park is the City’s heated competition-size swimming pool – open seven days a week year-round, shuffleboard courts, two playgrounds, a walking/exercise trail and picnic facilities. Source From Wikipedia