Get the Answers You Need
- All Adult applicants over the age of 18 must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A nonrefundable Application fee is $75.00 for the initial application and $75.00 for each additional adult who may co-sign and/or plans to occupy the rental property.
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a cosigner. A minimum of two years residential history is required.
- Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years. We will not provide you with the credit report or tell you of its contents but will provide you with the name of the credit reporting agency so you may receive a free copy.
- Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s.
- Non-employed individuals must provide proof of income.
- All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
- Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
- No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
- Resident(s) will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one month’s rent unless otherwise stated or offered. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent. Non-United States citizens will be required to pay additional deposits.
- Current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom except for infants under 2 years of age.
- We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
- Any exceptions to these criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Please review the Fair Housing Pledge
Our company policy is to report all non-compliance’s with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.
Any pet fees must be paid prior to move in
Once you are a tenant, you will be required to make your rental payment online through your tenant portal.
First, you need to email your property manager with your request to add a pet. You do not want to move the pet in without permission, you could face possible eviction. The property manager needs to submit this matter to the landlord/ owner, and sometimes to the HOA/COA. If the pet is approved you will be required to pay a non-refundable pet fee per pet and possibly an additional rent charge will be added monthly. In addition, you will be required to sign and date a Pet Addendum.
Click Here to read more about our Resident Portal Overview.